Ballarat Aero Club’s Mission
- To provide the highest quality training for recreational and professional pilots.
- To provide a range of excellently maintained RA and GA aircraft at reasonable cost.
- To provide an inviting environment and appropriate social activities.
- To foster interest and involvement in flying.
- To form positive relationships with organizations having similar ideals.
Committee Members 2018/19
President – Eddie Kuyper
Vice President – Keith Jeffs
Secretary – Warwick Kinscher
Treasurer – David Coxall
Committee – Geoff Merrit, Chris Williams, Sean Duffy, Simon Kinnersly.
Chief Flying Instructor RA-Aus – Andrew McIntosh
Head of Operations, Andrew McIntosh, GA (Pending)
Flying Membership $198 per year (or pro-rata to 30th June)
This category is required for training and hire in club aircraft, and for all members who hold a GA licence or RA certificate, and gives voting rights at club meetings.
Social Membership $77 per year