About Ballarat Aero Club
Ballarat Aero Club’s Mission
- To provide the highest quality training for recreational and professional pilots.
- To provide a range of excellently maintained RA and GA aircraft at reasonable cost.
- To provide an inviting environment and appropriate social activities.
- To foster interest and involvement in flying.
- To form positive relationships with organisations having similar ideals.
Committee Members 2020/21
President – Sean Duffy
Vice President – Chris Hammond
Secretary – Warwick Kinscher
Treasurer – Keith Jeffs
Committee – Peter Dow, Louise Humble, Eddie Kuyper, Chris Williams
Chief Flying Instructor – Recreational Aviation Australia: Brendan Reidy
Head of Operations – General Aviation: Melanie Dow
Grade 1 Instructor – General Aviation: Tim Baker
Grade 1 Instructor – General Aviation: Rod Irvine
Grade 2 Instructor – General Aviation: Tom McRobert
Grade 3 Instructor – General Aviation: Warren Azemothe
Flying Membership $110 per year (or pro-rata to 30th June)
This category is required for training and hire in club aircraft, and for all members who hold a GA licence or RA certificate, and gives voting rights at club meetings.
Social Membership $77 per year