About Ballarat Aero Club
Ballarat Aero Club’s Mission
- To provide the highest quality training for recreational and professional pilots.
- To provide a range of excellently maintained RA and GA aircraft at reasonable cost.
- To provide an inviting environment and appropriate social activities.
- To foster interest and involvement in flying.
- To form positive relationships with organizations having similar ideals.
Committee Members 2019/20
President – Sean Duffy
Vice President – Simon Kinnersly
Secretary – Warwick Kinscher
Treasurer – Keith Jeffs
Committee – Geoff Merrit, Chris Williams, Eddie Kuyper, Zana Moss
Chief Flying Instructor – Recreational Aviation Australia: Brendan Reidy
Head of Operations – General Aviation: Melanie Dow (CASA Approval Pending)
Jake Parker (GA & RAAus)
Flying Membership $198 per year (or pro-rata to 30th June)
This category is required for training and hire in club aircraft, and for all members who hold a GA licence or RA certificate, and gives voting rights at club meetings.
Social Membership $77 per year